Hello readers, it is Saturday morning here in Tokyo. Although no snowing it is very cold today and I am struggling with cough.
Great news came from New York.
BlackRock Reports Full Year 2017 Diluted EPS of $30.23, or $22.60 as adjusted
Fourth Quarter 2017 Diluted EPS of $14.07, or $6.24 as adjusted
- Record $367 billion of full year total net inflows reflects continued strength of diversified business model
- $103 billion of fourth quarter net inflows, positive across active, index and iShares® and cash management
- 12% full year revenue growth driven by growth in base fees, performance fees, and technology and risk management revenue
- 15% increase in full year operating income (13% as adjusted) reflects operating margin expansion
- 59% increase in full year diluted EPS reflects net tax benefit from Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (17% as adjusted)
- Returned $2.8 billion to shareholders in 2017
- Board of Directors approves 15% increase in quarterly cash dividend to $2.88 per share
With this 15% increase my position in BLK has changed as follows.
- Quarterly dividend per share: $2.5 -> $2.88 by 15%
- YOC: 3.34% -> 3.85%
- FTM gross dividends: $120 -> $138
- Dividend weight : 0.7% -> 0.8%
- Unrealized gain：85％