How’s your weekend? My guess if that many of you reads will take a paid vacation on July 3rd so that you will have four day weekend. Congratulations.
Anyway, here is an update on my dividend income.
- $108 – BP (BP)
- $69.2 – Vector Group (VGR)
- $16.5 – Chatham Lodging Trust (CLDT)
- $36.80 – Principal Financial Group (PFG)
- $27.83 – Union Pacific (UNP)
- $30.08 – PowerShare CEF Income Composite Portfolio
- $ 2.93 – PowerShare S&P 500 High Div Low VolETF
Maybe I have received the all dividends for June. The gross dividend income is $2,014.61 which is an increase of $349.24 or 21% YOY.
Disclosure: Long BP,VGR,UNP,PFG,CLDT,PCEF,SPHD