Welcome to Dividendsamurai!
In this review, I will make a summary of important and interesting news and events over the last week related to my portfolio companies. In addition, I will put together some interesting articles from other websites that caught my attention during the past week. Excuse the grammar mistakes as I am not a native English speaker.
RECEIVED DIVIDENDS(BEFORE TAX):受け取った税引前配当
April 25th, 2017
- $48.00 – General Electric (GE)
- $43.5 – Cisco Systems (CSCO)
- $27.50 – Chatham Lodging Trust (CLDT)
- $34.73 – PowerShares CEF Income Composite ETF (PCEF)
- $ 3.72 – PowerShares S&P 500® High Div Low VolETF(SPHD)
MY PORTFOLIO’S TRANSACTIONS:売買
April 28, 2017
- Omega Healthcare Investors (OHI)
- Added 50 shares at $33 per share plus $1.00 commission
- YOC has improved to 7.3% from 7.1%
- Expected annual gross dividends have increased to $378 from $252.
PORTFOLIO HOLDINGS NEWS ON DIVIDED HIKE OR DOWN:増配・減配・増配見送り
- Exxon Mobil Corporation (XOM) today declared a cash dividend of $0.77 per share. This is 2.7% increase from the previous quarter. My YOC in XOM has improved to 3.4% from 3.3% and a net increase of the annual gross dividend is $8.80.
Johnson & Johnson (JNJ)’s Board of Directors has declared a 5.0% increase in the quarterly dividend rate, from $0.80 per share to $0.84 per share. YOC of my position has improved to 3.4% from 3.3%.
ARTICLES THAT CAUGHT MY ATTENTION:気になったブログ
- Against All Odds, the U.S. Tobacco Industry Is Rolling in Money Against All Odds, the U.S. Tobacco Industry Is Rolling in Money at WSJ
- Toronto-Dominion (TD): A High Yield Bank Stock Paying Dividends Since 1857
at Simply Safe Dividends
- Dividend Aristocrat Grainger (GWW) is Down 24% Since February: Buying Opportunity or Amazon Victim? at Simply Safe Dividends
- Here’s Why the Best Is Yet to Come for Helmerich & Payne, Inc. at Money Fool
- Seeking Safe Dividends? Check the Payout Ratio at Barron’s
- 世界中の投資家が、日本円を「調達通貨」として選ぶのはナゼ？（高野 やすのり） | 現代ビジネス | 講談社（1/3）
- 定時退社の仕事術。なぜ私たちは定時に帰れないのか？ by たばぞう
Thanks for stopping by, have a nice next week!