Welcome to Dividendsamurai!
In this review, I will make a summary of important and interesting news and events over the last week related to my portfolio companies. In addition, I will put together some interesting articles from other websites that caught my attention during the past week. Excuse the grammar mistakes as I am not a native English speaker.
RECEIVED DIVIDENDS(BEFORE TAX):受け取った税引前配当
April 7th 2017
- $18.63 – iShares iBoxx $ High Yield Corporate Bond ETF (HYG)
- $183.16 – Altria Group (MO)
- $104 – Phillip Morris International (PM)
- $23.62 – Diageo plc (DEO).
- $57.12 – GlaxoSmithKline (GSK)
- $ 9.26 – Main Street Capital (MAIN)
MY PORTFOLIO’S TRANSACTIONS:売買
T. Rowe Price Group (TROW)
- Closed the position
- 60 shares at $71.00 per share plus commission
- Incurred loss : $447.00
PORTFOLIO HOLDINGS NEWS ON DIVIDED HIKE OR DOWN:増配・減配・増配見送り
- Declared an increased quarterly dividend of $0.6896 per share
- 3% growth from the previous quarterly dividend
- My YOC has increased 3.5% from 3.4%
Omega Healthcare Investors (OHI)
- Declared $0.63 per share, increasing the quarterly common dividend
- An increase of $0.01 per share over the previous quarter
- My YOC has increased 7.1% from 7.0%
ARTICLES THAT CAUGHT MY ATTENTION 気になったブログ記事
- Clearing the Air on Verizon’s Dividend Safety at Simply Safe Dividends
- Main Street Capital (MAIN): One of the Safest High-Yield BDCs at Simply Safe Dividends
- March 2017 Portfolio Summary at Young Dividend
- 10 of the greatest places in the world to retire if you’re not rich at MarketWatch
- 金持ち父さん的に”負債”とされている「自家用車」は”資産”である！ at Savvyに生きる
- 【祝】ブログ開設１周年を迎えることができました by ひろめ
- 中学生での株デビューから資産3億円〜かぶ1000さんインタビュー【中編】at Froggy
Thanks for stopping by, have a nice next week!