Welcome to Dividendsamurai!
In this review, I will make a summary of important and interesting news and events over the last week related to my portfolio companies. In addition, I will put together some interesting articles from other websites that caught my attention during the past week. Excuse the grammar mistakes as I am not a native English speaker.
RECEIVED DIVIDENDS(BEFORE TAX):受け取った税引前配当
- $108.00 from BP (BP)
- $ 37.63 from PepsiCo (PEP)
- $37.00 – Coca-Cola (KO)
- $13.50 – Genuine Parts Company (GPC)
- $24.26 from Kimberly-Clark (KMB)
MY PORTFOLIO’S TRANSACTIONS:売買
PORTFOLIO HOLDINGS NEWS ON DIVIDED HIKE OR DOWN:増配・減配・増配見送り
ARTICLES THAT CAUGHT MY ATTENTION 気になったブログ記事
- Why I Sold Dividend Aristocrat T. Rowe Price (TROW) at Simply Safe Dividends
- Microsoft (MSFT): A High Quality Dividend Growth Stock in Tech at Simply Safe Dividends
- GlaxoSmithKline (GSK): A High Yield but a Lot of Risks to Consider at Simply Safe Dividends
- The April Plan by Young Dividend
- Lanny’s Recent Stock Purchase – CVS Health Corp. (CVS) at Dividend Diplomats
- Don’t Expect Oil Prices to Spike Because of the Syria Airstrikes at Fortune
- 米国株（外国株）の配当金生活は（税制面で）不利すぎる！ at ひとり配当金生活
- ロイヤルダッチシェルＡ株とＢ株の違い たばぞう
Thanks for stopping by, have a nice next week!