Welcome to Dividendsamurai! 10 weeks have passed in 2017 as time flies. I will age another one next week.
In this review, I will make a summary of important and interesting news and events over the last week related to my portfolio companies. In addition, I will put together some interesting articles from other websites that caught my attention during the past week. Excuse the grammar mistakes as I am not a native English speaker.
RECEIVED DIVIDENDS(BEFORE TAX):受け取った税引前配当
March 1, 2017
- $57.80 – Wells Fargo(WFC)
- $85.20 – Boeing (BA)
- $29.20 – Harley-Davidson (HOG)
- $41.00 – Cummins (CMI)
- $19.20 – iShares iBoxx $ High Yield Corporate Bond ETF (HYG)
- $23.00 – AMGEN (AMGN)
- $58.50 – Microsoft (MSFT)
- $156.00 – Eli Lilly (LLY)
- $ 78.00 – Target (TGT)
- $ 45.00 – Exxon Mobil (XOM)
- $ 25.60 – Olin (OLN)
MY PORTFOLIO’S TRANSACTIONS:売買
PORTFOLIO HOLDINGS NEWS ON DIVIDED HIKE OR DOWN:増配・減配・増配見送り
ARTICLES THAT CAUGHT MY ATTENTION:気になったブログ
I have noticed a moral hazard in the blogsphere as many bloggers posted their articles for the sake of PV’s. So in the week of 10, I couldn’t find as many good articles as I wanted.
- Amgen, Inc. (AMGN) Dividend Stock Analysis by D4L
- Vector Group (VGR): How Safe is the Sky-High Dividend Yield? at Simply Safe Dividends
- 経済的自由を得てわかった、３つのこと by たばぞう
- マクドナルドの新規中期計画と「期待」増配率の見通しby 配当金を雪だるま式に増やす投資日記
- 早期セミリタイア計画を改定 by キムのお金日記
- 【2017年2月】人は100万円から配当金生活を実現できるのか？URREを新規購入 by ひろめ
Thanks for stopping by, have a nice next week!