Hello readers, it is Friday morning here in Japan. I took a leave at work and am enjoying a sunny Friday.
I have received the following gross dividends since the last dividend update.
- Feb 13th $30.00 from Texas Instruments (TXN)
- Feb 15th $62.00 from Omega Healthcare Investors (OHI)
- Feb 15th $50.21 from P&G (PG)
- Feb 15th $43.16 from Realty Income(O)
- Feb 15th $9.26 from Main Street Capital(MAIN)
With these, my gross dividend income for February has amounted to $758.23. I am $37.66 to go in order to reach the same gross dividend income a year earlier.
Disclosure: Long TXN, OHI, PG, O, MAIN