Welcome to dividendsamurai!
In this review, I will make a summary of important and interesting news and events over the last week related to my portfolio companies. In addition, I will put together some interesting articles from other websites that caught my attention during the past week.
RECEIVED DIVIDENDS(BEFORE TAX):受け取った税前配当
January 25, 2017
- $39.00 – Cisco System (CSCO)
- $48.00 -GE
MY PORTFOLIO’S TRANSACTIONS:売買
PORTFOLIO HOLDINGS NEWS ON DIVIDED HIKE OR DOWN:増配・減配
January 23, 2017
- INTC declared $0.26 quarterly dividend per share. As a result, INTC will keep its quarterly dividend per share at $0.26 for five quarters in a row and my yield-on-cost in INTC will remain 4.7%.
January 24, 2017
- Board of Directors of Kimberly-Clark (KMB) has approved a 5.4 percent increase in the quarterly dividend, taking the dividend to 97 cents per share, up from 92 cents per share in 2016. This is the 45th consecutive annual increase in the company’s dividend. The dividend will be payable on April 4, 2017, to stockholders of record on March 10, 2017. As I have 25 shares, my forward gross dividend income from KMB is expected to increase by $5.00. My yield-on-cost in KMB will be up to 3.5% from 3.3%.
January 26, 2017
- Diageo(DEO) also raised its interim dividend to 23.7 pence per share, a hike of 5 percent.
ARTICLES THAT CAUGHT MY ATTENTION:気になったブログ
by D4L at Dividend Growth Stocks
- 5 Ways To Start Saving Serious Money (And Fast-Track Your Early Retirement), Part 4 by Jason Fieber
- Don’t Buy Chipotle. Consider These 5 Restaurant Dividend Stocks Instead by Sure Dividend
- 3M Company: Quality? Check. Diversified? Check. A Buy? Nope. by Passive Income Pursuit
- 低PBR戦略 at 配当債投資で資産形成
- 誰でもできるアメリカ株投資術、最大多数投資法を紹介する！ by たばぞう
Thanks for stopping by, have a nice next week!