Today I would like to disclose the top holdings of my portfolio.
- AT&T (T) $35,826, allocation=8.7%, YOC=7.5% , Unrealized return= 62.3%
- LMT $25,086, allocation=6.1%, YOC=6.7%, Unrealized return=131.2%
- LLY $22,143, allocation=5.4%, YOC=5.2%, Unrealized return= 85.1%
- MO $20,414 , allocation=5%, YOC=7.7%, Unrealized return= 115.3%
- INTC $16,682 , allocation=4.1%, YOC=4.7%, Unrealized return = 66.5%
- CSCO $10,738 , allocation =2.6%, YOC=4.6%, Unrealized return= 35%
- XOM $9,983, allocation= 2.4%, YOC=3.3% , Unrealized return = 0.7%
- TGT $9,581, allocation=2.3%, YOC=4.1% , Unrealized return = 25.7%
- MSFT $9,492, allocation=2.3%, YOC=4.0% ,Unrealized return = 64.2%
- BA $9,449, allocation=2.3%, YOC=4.4% , Unrealized return = 21.8%
The value of my portfolio as of December 27th was $409,693 and top 10 stocks represent 41% of its worth. I think that XOM has room for appreciation because its unrealized return is just 0.7%, very small compared to the rest of the ten.
Disclosure: Long all 10 stocks