How’s your weekend? I again drank sake a lot, so I am hungover today. This is not a healthy way to spend weekend. I think I should change my life style ASAP.
The following two companies announced an increase of their quarterly dividend.
- Microsoft (MSFT)
- Increase its quarterly dividend to $0.39 from $0.36 by 8.3%
- Ex-dividend date is Nov 15, 2016 and payment date is Dec 8, 2016
- YOC will increase to 4.0% from 3.7% and my posiiton in MSFT(150 shares) carries 49.5% unrealized gain
- Since 2011, MSFT has increased its dividend every year
- Yum! Brands (YUM)
- Increase its quarterly dividend to $0.51 from $0.46 by 10.9%
- Ex-dividend date is Oct 17, 2016 and payment date is Nov 4, 2016
- YOC will increase to 2.9% from 2.6% and my posiiton in YUM(15 shares) carries 27.1% unrealized gain
- Since 2009, YUM has increased its dividend every year
Disclosure: Long MSFT, YUM