How’s your weekend? Summer has arrived in Tokyo. It is hot and humid. I would like to go to the beach, but have no means.
During the final week of June, I received the following gross dividends.
- 6/24 $151.80 from Lockheed Martin (LMT)
- 6/24 $31.20 from Principal Financial Group (PFG)
- 6/27 $13.76 from Main Street Capital (MAIN)
- 6/27 $56.40 from Royal Dutch Shell PLC (RDS.A)
- 6/29 $24.30 from T. Rowe Price Group (TROW)
- 6/29 $46.00 from Vector Group (VGR)
- 6/30 $21.39 from PowerShares CEF Income Composite ETF (PCEF)
- 6/30 $25.30 from Union Pacific (UNP)
With these, my gross dividend income for June has amounted to $1,670.44, which is $65.54 up YOY.
Disclosure: Long LMT,PFG,MAIN,RDS.A,TROW,VGR,PCEF,UNP