How’s your work week? It is midnight here in Japan. Luckily I don’t have to work this weekend, but it is rainy. Anyway I can rest as much as I want Saturday and Sunday.
I have received the following gross dividends since the last report.
- March 30, $24.30 from T. Rowe Price Group (TROW)
- $46.00 from Vector Group (VGR)
- March 31, $33.17 from Guggenheim Multi-Asset Income ETF (CVY)
- $23.90 from PowerShares CEF Income Composite ETF (PCEF)
- $25.30 from Union Pacific (UNP)
With these, my gross dividend income for this month has amounted to $1,698.87.
Disclosure: Long TROW, VGR, CVY, PCEF, UNP