How’s your work week? I was finally caught a cold and I struggled with cough. Since entering March, the weather went to early summer and came back to winter, so I notice many people have caught a cold. My daytime job is very demanding. I am undertaking a critical work on which my employer’s near future depends. The problem is that I don’t get adequate support.
Anyway, since the last update of my dividend income, I have received the following gross dividends.
- March 10
- $56 from American Electric Power (AEP)
- $82.39 from Chevron (CVX)
- $36.5 from Exxon Mobile (XOM) at my Japanese brokerage
- March 14
- $19.88 from 3M (MMM)
- $18.76 from MetLife (MET)
- March 15
- $33.44 from International Paper (IP)
- $30.77 from Reality Income (O)
- March 17
- $28 from Prudential Financial (PRU)
With these my gross dividend income for this month has amounted to $1,111.22, which is still $742.79 less than the gross dividend income I made a year earlier.
Disclosure: Long IP,MMM,AEP,CVX,XOM,MET,O,PRU