How’s your work? Mine was another horrible one. I know I am very unhappy at work, but know that it is time consuming to find a new employer given my age. If I can make dividend income like this month every month, I will be very close to Financial Independence.
I have received the following gross dividends since my last blog post.
- $65.40 from Boeing (BA) ,YOC: 3.4% ,Return: -3.3%
- $28.00 from Harley-Davidson, YOC: 3.4%, Return:18.8%
- $39.78 from iShares iBoxx $ High Yieldd Corp Bond ETF (HYG), YOC: 5.1%, Return: -11.5%
- $42 from Archer Daniels Midland(ADM), YOC: 3.5%, Return: 6.1%
- $153.00 from Eli Lilly (LLY), YOC: 5.1%, return:84.3%
- $54.00 from Microsoft (MSFT) , YOC: 3.7%, Return:36.2%
- $25.60 from Olin (OLN), YOC: 4.4%, Return:-12.7%
- $72.80 from Target(TGT), YOC: 3.8%, Return: 39.8%
- $43.80 from Exxon Mobil(XOM), YOC: 3.3%, Return:-6.3%
With these dividends, my gross dividend income for March 2016 has amounted to $805.38.
Disclosure: Long all stocks reported above