How’s your week? Mine was tough one to say the least and I drunk a lot of sake at night on my own. Stress from job and excessive drink have been hurting my health. I need to change the situation, so I began to look for a new job.
Anyway, I received a lot of dividends this week.
On December 10, I received the following gross dividends at my Japanese brokerage account.
– $20.80 from IBM(IBM) no position now
– $23.75 from Emerson Electric (EMR) no position now
– $36.50 from Exxon Mobile (XOM)
– $82.39 from Chevron (CVX)
– $56.00 from American Electric Power (AEP)
In addition I received $18,45 from 3M (MMM) on December 14, $33 from Coca-Cola (KO) and $29.52 from Realty Income (O) December 15. All of them are gross dividends.
With these dividends, my gross dividend income for December 2015 has become $1,087.49, which is $694.38 less than from the same month a year ago.
Disclosure: Long KO,O,XOM,CVX,AEP,MMM