How are you? Yesterday (on Saturday) I worked all day through mid-night. As a result, I don’t have to work today. So happy.
Today I would like to show you my top 10 dividend paying stocks.
- AT&T (T) $1,5792.2 YOC=7.2% Unrealized return= 28.4%
- MO $680.26 YOC=7.2% Unrealized return= 93.8%
- LMT $607 YOC=6.8% Unrealized return= 126%
- LLY $600 YOC=5.0% Unrealized return= 96.4%
- COP $592 YOC=4.3% Unrealized return = -20.2%
- INTC $432 YOC=4.3% Unrealized return = 56.8%
- BP $432 YOC=6.0% Unrealized return = -11.4%
- PM $408 YOC=4.6% Unrealized return = 0.7%
- KMI $408 YOC=5.4% Unrealized return = -22.8%
- WPC $382 YOC=6.2% Unrealized return = 3.6%
These stocks alone pay me $6,120.52 gross dividends. They represent 42.4% of my total gross dividend income. Wow!
Disclosure: Long all 10 stocks