Hi, today I noticed that I had received dividends from CVY,VGR,BBL,TROW and PCEF either on September 29 or 30. As a result, my gross dividend income for this month has become $1,783.63, which is $329.16 more than the same month a year earlier.
What an achievement! I made a passive income of $1783.63 for just a month. FYI, here’s the breakdown of my gross dividend on either September 29th or 30th.
- BHP Billiton plc (BBL) $186
- T. Rowe Price Group, Inc. $23.4
- PowerShares CEF Income Composite ETF (PCEF) : $24.71
- Vector Group Ltd. (VGR) $44
- Guggenheim Multi-Asset Income ETF (CVY) $42.57
Disclosure: Long PCEF,CVY.BBL,TROW,VGR